Our goal at Goffstown Area Orthodontics and Weare Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
We know that our office is only as effective and welcoming as the people who work in it, which is why we take pride in our friendly and well-trained team members! As a team, we are especially interested in making all our patients feel right at home! We put your needs first to achieve efficient and comprehensive treatment in a supportive, nurturing environment. We promise to speak candidly with you about possible treatments, as well as any risks and associated costs of treatment, and how treatment can address your individual needs as a patient.
Our staff is highly skilled, uniquely trained, and strives to provide energetic and fun-loving service to each patient. Our team members have specialized training, multiple certifications, and years of experience treating patients with the highest level of care. We stay abreast of the very latest in technology and advances by regularly attending continuing education courses and seminars.
What else makes us unique?
- When you’re our patient, you’re never just a number. We love learning about you and everything that makes you smile!
- We believe direct, one-on-one attention from Dr. Mansour leads to the best, longest-lasting results.
- Our offices blend the perfect mix of big-city technology and small-town values.
- The latest in orthodontic treatment options with invisible braces, Invisalign®, and more.
- No more messy impressions with iTero® scanning of teeth.
- Dr. Mansour works closely with your general dentist and encourages routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home.
- Flexible scheduling! We understand busy schedules and lifestyles.
- Remote monitoring with Grin, for fewer in-office appointments.
- Affordable treatment options with 0% financing and a selection of multiple payment options
- We accept direct payment for most insurance plans.
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice. Our sterilization procedures bring a whole new level of protection to our patients.
- Two practice locations for your convenience.